Sunday Jan 1st Roll Call its 2012

IdaMae D.
on 12/31/11 8:15 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA!!

Today is New Year Day 2012!!!!  Where do the years go?????

As I look back on last year I am thankful for this new year.  I am thankful for my OH family who supported me through this very trying, sad, hurtful year of 2011.  I love you all and thank you for being my rock when I needed  you all!!!

Love to all....

Have a wonderful day!!!

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 1/1/12 1:53 am
GM Ida and PA!

Happy New Year!!

I hope this year is better for you than the last! I am here for you whenever!!

I got to sleep in this morning which was GLORIOUS!! I just got showered and dressed. I am now eating breakfast. Last night spent with my family. Took a nap around 8pm then hubby woke me up so I could see the ball drop. I stayed up until about 2:30. Dee woke up around 2am wanted to watch the ball drop which we did record for her.

Today is laundry day, yippee!! I cannot believe that my vacation is almost over!! It went way too fast! But it usually does....

Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 1/1/12 2:07 am - Perry, MI
Happy New Year Ida and PA to follow,
I had a nice New Years Eve last night at my sister-in-law's house.  We had barbecue ribs, cole slaw, beans and fruit salad for dinner.  Then, we all played, "Ticket to Ride: America", which is a fun game.

Today, I am resting and elevating my leg, which is badly swollen and sore from the fall I took where I broke my nose.  My ENT's office is closed tomorrow, for the holiday.  Argh.  I am in a world of pain, between the leg and face and head.

I hope everyone has a blessed start to the New Year.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 1/1/12 3:22 am - Whitehall, PA
 Afternoon all.. hope we ALL have a healthier and happier year in 2012.  We are starting out in a meh kinda way, but I am with the people I love, so it's all good.  

Siehara has strep, so we are hanging out.  She went to bed early last night so Neil and I did walk over to the neighbors' for a bit to eat and watch the ball drop.  Then we came home.  Today, we've been relaxing.  We were supposed to go to his parents' for dinner, but Siehara is still not feeling great and I'd rather she rest today so she can go back to school tomorrow.  I told Neil to go without us, but as his mom pointed out, it doesn't make much sense for him to drive all the way there and then drive back.  He could just stay home, but he wants to spend the rest of the weekend with us.  That makes me happy, but I wish he didn't have to cancel on his family.

I'm about to head over to the store to pick up some soup for Siehara and then we are just relaxing the rest of the day.  

Hope everyone has a restful day and the start to a NEW healthy, peaceful year.  

Love and appreciate each and every one of you. 

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views